Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller Id question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notme11

Technical User
Dec 15, 2004
US
Good day all, I've got a bit of an issue and I can't seem to find the answer.
I have and opt 81C rls 25.40 with PRI.
I need to strip the incoming CLID and send the one from the switch and cant remember how to do it. I 've tried Phantom DN to ACD to Phantom DN. IDC to ACD to Phantom.- IDC to phantom and nothing.
any info is appreciated.
Thank you.

the incoming CLID and send the one from the switch

where are you trying to send that to?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If I have a phantom phone DCFW to a cell phone- I want to see the CLID from the Phantom not the CLID form the original caller.

In the outgoing route, set OGIS = NO
OGIS = Outgoing Identifier Send
This will not send the CLID captured from an incoming PRI to an outgoing call on another PRI.

Hi Again,

OGIS works for sure on R2MF DTI2 links.
OCLI is new for me and as per the books, it works on EuroISDN.

Thanks.

I have not found answer for this but a couple workarounds might be to send call out a non-PRI - then you would get CLID assigned to that trunk group by the CO. Or, forward phone to a call pilot application that in turns transfers call to cell phone. Call Pilot does a supervised transfer so cell phone would get CLID of Call Pilot.

I have done it with voicemail before where you have tranfer on a CCR Tree but I was tring to avoid that.looks like it will have to be a mail transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back