Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID on SX200EL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajfischer

Instructor
Jan 27, 2005
US
Anyone know what pieces and parts I would need to implement caller ID on our SX200EL ??? Our Mitel dealer left town and we no longer have anyone local to support us.

Thanks!!!

Also need to know if the trunks are analog(copper) or Digital (PRI)

Consistancy... Is only a virtue when you're not a total screwup.

Both analog and digital....with POTS lines

Thanks!!

To display on the analog sets, you will propably require additional and/or replacement hardware. Analog CLID requires a BCCIII with a maintenance Module attached, ONS/Class Enabled Cards and A purchasable option on your MOSS Sheet.

The POTS lines are the other sticking point. If your system is an ICP with CLASS trunk capability. Programming is relatively simple. Without an ICP however, you need the CLASS trunk cards for the Per Nodes. The POTS lines also have to be CLASS enabled from the Telco.

With the above 2 resolved, displaying on the sets is a simple matter of enabling the appropriate COS and System options.

why would you need a maintenance module on the BCCIII for CLID?

Sorry, I was typing too quick, I meant you require the DSP Module for Analog CLID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back