Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID on software WI 6.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxkid1

Technical User
May 29, 2005
US
Hello everyone
Can software WI 6.06 display Caller ID info on multiple sets or just one set? I am trying to help someone program Caller ID on their system. This is what he e-mailed me that was on the software card. He said that the trunk card is a CID card.

AO884001 2002/09/27
NT7B64YL REL 01 0002
NA-MICS-OR5.0 S/W WI 6.06

He said that under Term/Sets--> Telco Features--> Feature Assign--> Lines--> CID is not listed

Neither is Term/Sets--> Telco Features--> Called ID

I'm sure I am missing something

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

sorry to bring you the bad info. but on a MICS the software release needs to be at 6.1 or higher, for multiple phones to see CLID b4 answering the call they can just pick up the call and see the CLID info or they can press feature 811 to view the info b4 answering...

thank you norstarboy
so this software version only allows CID to display on one set. could you tell me how to set that up on only one set. at our office we have software version 7 so the settings seem to be a little different

thanks

go into programming Terms&Sets press show <enter the ext of the phone that you want the CLID info>then press next until you see Telco Features press show>line assignment>press scan and then for ex. <line 001 chg CallerID Set to Y> Do those steps for every trunk that has caller id activated.

Just a note, if you wanted to show up on all sets, have Automated Attendant answer (after 2 rings) and when it gets transfered, the CI will show.

Make sure under Lines, the caller ID set is programmed where you need it to display first. (vm dn, if AA is answering calls.)

thanks everyone i will contact him and see if we can get it set

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back