Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID on PRI outgoing calls 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AraBakunts

Programmer
Dec 1, 2003
ES
Hi All.

We use Norstar Modular ICS 5.0 with DTI T1 card installed on it. DTI works in PRI mode.

With incoming calls everything is fine ICS is recieving CallerID from CO. But when I call from ICS to CO, ICS
dosen`t send CallerID. What is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

theres an option in ddi assignment to send the digits, you need to have a play with that. My apologies for not being more detailed but i currently dont have a working test bench.

Graham
graham.b@ashtelecom.co.uk
Ash Telecommunications Ltd

What does show up when you place a call?

OLI information under line programming is where u set the callerID per phone
assuming your CO is not overriding the settings and gives you/norstar the ability to send ANI information

Hi all, thanks for your replies.

To Norstartecky: There is no DDI option at all on my ICS :(
To Hawks: It shows nothing.
To Senk1s: OLI value is set and I`m sure that network dosen`t override any ICS setting.

Any other ideas ?

have you tried it with no OLI setting?

Have you checked with your Telco as to Name/number in their programming? You might have to set up a test session.

Have you called 911 & asked what comes up on their screen?

Steve
tele-dataservices.com

We have a MICS 6.0 and I think that the Business Name needs to be programmed too, before the Caller ID will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back