Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALLER ID NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TECHTASH

Technical User
Jul 28, 2003
US
I RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS TRUNK CARD AND I AM NOT ABLE TO GET IT TO OPERATE AS CALLER ID ON MY PHONES..THE TRUNK CARD SAYS CI ON IT AS MY OTHER ONE DOES...
I ALREADY HAD A CALLER ID TRUNK CARD IN FOR LINES 1 THRU 4..ON WHICH THE CALLER ID IS WORKING CORRECTLY....
THE SECOND TRUNK CARD IS FOR LINES 4 THRU 8 AND I CAN NOT GET CALLER ID TO WORK ON THIS ...PLEASE HELP...
THE INFO IS NNTM8455T5LC....NT5B41GB-93 REL 03 2001/08/09

If it is a MICS system then the other lines are not 5-8 they should be 25-28. Unless it is the latest release then they would be 31-34.

Try frogging this card with your good card. If the C.I. information comes through then you will need to look at you settings in telco features or user preferences.

Those lines need to be programmed caller ID enabled IN Telco features or line programming check the programming for those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back