Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostTek

Technical User
Nov 14, 2006
US
A few weeks ago my CS1000M lost power. When came back up everything appeared to be working fine until I started getting complaints that caller id was not working on CLASS phones. Some searching I discovered that both XCMC's were disabled; I went to enable them but would get NPR326. I disabled the loops and the controllers and brought them back up, which enabled the XCMC's. Still caller id is not working; so I replaced the card. Still not working; so I moved the card to another loop in a different network group. Was getting the same thing (NPR326), so I disabled/enabled the loop and controller, which enabled XCMC. Still not working, so I'm lost and need help. Any ideas/input is greatly appreciated.

If all the programming is correct I would replace the card itself especially with that NPR message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back