Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller ID Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohjil

IS-IT--Management
Jul 4, 2014
PH
HI Pro.

Please help me. I am a beginner in configuring NEC PABX. About caller ID
all of there trunk has a built in caller ID, but when i transfer it to NEC SL1000
there is no name displaying in panel of digital phone..

What is the correct configuration on this??

Thanks

Hi,

You have to enable it in Command:

14-02-10 default it is Disable(0),please enable it(1) for all the trunks.

Thanks for the response Sir..

I already do that.. but still no display in the digital phone for the caller ID..

good day sir.

in 20-02-15, i set it to default Name and Number..
Is their any configuration or addition card to PABX, to work the caller ID??
im running out of idea..

Tenx and God bless.

What type of your trunk? ISDN - SIP - Analog?
If you are using Analog you must check 14-02-10.
Can you send pbx configuration file?

sir, i tried to open my config in version 4 and i also got error..
please try to use the version 3 to open up the config.

thanks for the help Sir..

Hi,

I also have same problem with yohjil.
I'm configuring for the caller ID. But the name or number of the caller from outside won't show up or
can't be seen.
Im done configuring
14-02-10 Set into 1
14-02-16 Set in DTMF
20-02-15 number and name

But still won't show the caller id.

thank you.

Hi,

Good day!

Is anyone can help me regarding NEC SL1000 PROGRAMMING and installation. Sorry to say i can't understand your language but i know someone here would help me about this problem.

I already installed on the wall the KSU unit IP4EU-1632M-A KSU w/o C with 2 IP4WW-12TXH-A TEL and 4 panasonic phone. And already configured the IP address, subnet, and gateway. The first time testing the PHONE its working receiving call and calling landline number. But when calling on mobile number it's not working. We only have SINGLE line PHONE number. We contacted the telco and they came here and put the two CABLE one is from the KSU and the other is from the regular phone that we used before. They just told us we have a two way line so the first ring will be the regular phone and the second time it rings will be from the KSU phone unit. Is this possible? If the regular phone rings the KSU or phone connected to the KSU is not working. So if we answer the regular phone we cannot transfer the call to the extension number it means the SL1000 is useless. But if the second rings will be on the KSU we can use the feature.

Also if we received INCOMING call from IP4WW-12TXH-A TEL caller ID is not showing only shows "Unavailable Info". How to configure the system? and i want also to know how to connect the system to the wireless phone and to the mobile extension number. So if we are not in the office we still receive any calls.

By the way we are in Abu Dhabi UAE. our country code is 971, area code is 2 and i put the trunk access code in 0. so it works when we dial. But if we dial a regular number first we enter 0501111111 but we need to dial 0 + 050111111 why do we need to dial twice the frist digit "0".

Now the phone is not receiving INCOMING call. We don't know how to reset all the configuration and programming.

Hope we can get any information and help from your technical side.

Thank you very much.

send me email.

it@maxicare.ae

Maxicare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back