Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call_rec table 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenUK

Technical User
Oct 30, 2001
US
I'm doing some custom report designing (using good old CenterVu), and in my latest report I'm trying to detail all the CLI's that hit a VDN. I've found the table I require (call_rec), and have created a query to pull the required stats. However I can't get it to return any values???
The straneg thing is I know there are values there as I can access a report that does a similar query through CentreView Explorer (I would just use this report, but I can only get it to return 300 records at a time). Have you any idea what I'm doing wrong?

ExcelUser,

I may be able to help you. I have written one using CentreVu Terminal V8. Call me if you would like assistance.

Pete
315-449-7443

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your reply, however I believe I have found what wrong, I've been advised CenterVu Explorer is purging the data after it exports it , therefore the data is available in CenterVu Explorer but not CenterVu.

I believe that Explorer uses the External Call History Interface (ECHI) to export the call_rec data into Explorer. Once ECHI is turned on, you cannot access call_rec in CMS.

=hang up & drive=

[yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back