Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Transfer to Voice Mail (Call Pilot 2.01) Feature on Option11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

netgun777

Vendor
May 11, 2004
AU
Gentlemen,

What is the feature, key function or trick of the trade to give the user programmed button to transfer her/his boss retrieved calls directly to VM box ?

I appreciate your help

CKD

Several ways depending on who/how retreived boss call. An adl button can be programmed on a set to dial the express message number in voicemail, but you have to enter the mailbox number of (the boss) and complete transfer after emess answers. Another way is to program a phantom dn that call forwards to voice mail. In the sdn table, (Callpilot) or voice services dn table, (mermail) add the phantom dn number with service association of EM (express message) to the Boss's mailbox. This way the transferring secty/ person just transfers caller to dn that goes to boss vmbox! Clear?

Makes sense - I was afraid this is limited to only these two options. Well - not much we can offer beyond those options, but I appreciate you help.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back