Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novicefiction

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2005
US
Thansk for the help in advance - I have 12 copper lines and one PRI - I have routed all outbound calls throught he copper lines - once those are filled my customers are getting a busy tone. I would like after the copper lines are utilized for them to roll to the PRI. What steps do I need to take to achieve this? Again thanks.

You have an RLI setup? Add the PRI as Entry 1 on the same RLI the copper lines are on (should be entry 0)

Mato' Was'aka

Okay - I have two entries the first is for the copper and the second is for the PRI - this was setup but we changed the daughter board from slot 2 to the same DTI/PRI card on slot one.

I am using route 2 for copper and 1 for PRI before the change. What changes do I need to make to get it to roll to the PRI that is now in slot 1 on the first DTI/PRI card?

I get the feeling where all talking apples and oranges here.

First what system and Rls?

If your talking a Option 11C, just post the RLI in LD 86 that your out going calls go out on.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Thanks everyone got it figured out with the information that you gave me. I just needed to know what to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back