Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Routing Question???Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

THAphoneman

IS-IT--Management
May 2, 2006
US
My problem: I have added an extension to an M3903 on key 3 of 1048. This phone is set up so

key 0=1056
key 1=2056
key 2=3030
key 3=1048

This extra line is for special purposes and will be called only externally once or twice a week. The idea is that if a call comes in on that line and she is either busy or away from her desk, it will roll over to another DN of 1008. Basically, i would like to have that 1048 ext HUNT and CFNA to 1008. Can someone tell me what ld i should be in to set these parameters and how it might look for the first couple prompts?

Thanks guys, this site has already been a great resource and i appreciate any help in advance.

By the way, if this seems a bit basic, it's because i am self taught by poking around with OTM, so please have patience.

just fyi

Can't do that, it will go where ever the phone is set to go for Key 0.

So there's no way to set that DN to hunt and CFNA to anywhere different than the DN set as Key 0?

Nope, except have it MARPED to another phone with FNA HTA going where you want it. it can appear on the first phone but not as the MARP.

Set up a TN on the Data port and assign 1048 to key 0 and set FDN and Hunt to 1008

If phone type is 3904 and on TN 4 0 2 1 data port would be 4 0 2 17 (unit +16)

LD 11
Req: new
Type: 3904
TN: 4 0 2 17
FDN 1008
CLS flxa vce hta fna
hunt 1008
key 0 scr 1048

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor