Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call routing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bparr

Technical User
Feb 11, 2009
US
The main number for my company, routes to hunt group 2 (ext 3560) with coverage path 4, which rings attd then goes to voicemail. The night service for hunt 2 is set to 3561, which has a coverage path that points directly to voicemail. The problem is when we set hunt group 2 to night service, the calls go to 3560 then to Audix, but end up in mailbox 3560 (the original extension) not 3561 (the "night service" mailbox) Any thoughts on why?

I know I could change 3561 to a VDN and use a vector to route to a specific mailbox, but this would require a bunch of programing changes that I would rather avoid.

Bob

that is just the way it works. you would need to change it to a vdn to redirect to a different box, use auto-attend-routing business schedules in audix, or set up out-of-hours messaging in the mailbox.

-CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back