Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call roll over to multiple DNs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapleusa

Technical User
Oct 9, 2002
US
I need a number to roll over to another DN after 3 rings, and then to another dn after another three rings. All three numbers are on different phones.

For Example:
If someone calls X3000, the phone should roll over to X3001 if no one answers after three rings, then roll over to x3002 if no one picks up after three more rings.

Thanks

Thanks, I was able to get the phones to forward but I was unable to get the voicemail to pickup.

I added SFA to CLS and was able to get the phone to forward to the next two systems (x3000 to x3001 to x3002) but I could not get it to roll over to voicemail after the last phone; It just kept ringing. Also the method I used to set up the phones forced all calls not answered on x3001 to be forwarded to x3002. Is there a way to have it forwarded from x3001 to x3002 only if the call is first placed to x3000? And how can I get the voicemail of x3000 to answer if no one picks up on x3002 (after the call goes from x3000 to x3001 to x3002)?

Here is how I set up the phones:

3000: CLS - SFA
FDN - 3001

3001: CLS - SFA
FDN - 3002

3002: CLS - SFA
FDN - 3024 (Voice Mailbox)

Thanks

Make CLS CFWA this will forward the call to first number dial
voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.