Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Reporting Software 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Curious what everyone uses for call reporting software now-a-days. Something that we can drill down with calls per day, and as much info about that call as possible.

Previously I used Xima Chronicall. It has been years since I have had a request for call reporting software so seeing what else is out there.

Thank you.

ACSS

There isn't anything better than Xima Chronicall in my opinion. It's so good that Avaya has licensed it under their banner - Avaya Call Reporting. There really isn't a reason to look elsewhere.

Well, Avaya rebranded it because CCR was such a steaming pile of sh*t.
But yes, Chronicall or ACR is def the way to go. Chronicall requires a CTI Link license, ACR does not.

eCas by veramark, CallSweet by Datel, and Officewatch by Metropolis are also popular ones.

I do prefer Chronicall because of the call recording ability (add-on), especially with the VRTX. It's a nice setup.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Hi all,

i have an ACR avaya working on IPOffice V11.0.4 SP6.

i need Reporting on IPO groupe :
Call answered
call inbound External
call Inbound Internal
call missed ou abondonned (what difference ?)
call outbound
which report template i have to use, these are many choise.

thank's for help!

regards

Why not just go through them and see what report gives you what you want?

-Austin
qrcode.png

i heard from a colleague that i can use ACR for basic CDR. dont need to report per agent or traffic. he said to get the base ACR license and forego the agent licenses. is this accurate?

Yes, but you have to license it per users. I think it's 1-100 for the standard license. Any user past 100 (or is not selected in licensing) will show as UNLICENSED which is super irritating...but I mean I get it.
I'm tempted to write something up using NCAT and python to dump to a db and slap a cheap html/php front end on it.

-Austin
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back