Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrich82

Programmer
Feb 2, 2006
CA
Just wondering if anybody knows about call recording just what is needed to get this going off a CICS and a call Pilot 100.

you'll need another box, i don't remember the box we installed at the 911 center, but the cp does not offer that as an option.. i want the say hp made the one's i've played with

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I just found out that Included in all callpilot versions call recording option is enabled using fea 989 it just gets recorded into personal mailbox

feature 989 is a norstar feature,, meridian 2000 and 3900 series sets do not have a feature key.. i wish that was a feature on the call pilot that we have on our 81c. but with 7000 plus sets i may need a harddrive the size if a vw bus

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

it may well be a feature on bcm;s connected to the call pilot.. sorry if i mislead you.,, i assume post are on the pbx side.. this forum is for both systems

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back