Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call recording not functioning after Avaya IPO500 upgrade from 9.1 to 11.0 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinchuraj

Technical User
Dec 25, 2010
AE
Hello All,
I am facing an issue of call to get recorded after upgrading my Avaya IPO 500 V2 system from 9.1 to 11.0 along with Application server version from 9.1 to 11.0.4000.
I am holding all migration licenses (PLDS) for processing this upgrade.
IPO system and Application server was upgraded successfully, but after the migration of Contact recorder to Media Manager ( Since Contact recorded is NO MORE from Version 11.0 onward which is replaced with media manager)My calls are not even getting recorded.
I've gone through the basic T-Shoot find out the below points:
1. Activated the mandatory recording for inbound and outbound calls for internal and external at voice recording tab in IP office manager. tested the recording -- calls are dropping after answering even thought my VMPro is ready with connectivity and Voice Recording Library (VRL) was ready to accept the recording.
2. while checking the license usage of VRL Media manager under VMPro , we are getting the updates of media manager is not licensed.( attaching the file here for the reference.)
Attaching the images detailing the current license status under IPO License, handover and call storage path configured in media manager and license usage status of media manager from about--VmPro client.

Please advice me how to get rid of this issue...

Thanks,
Rinchuraj

handover_folder_and_call_storage_path_give_while_configuring_media_manager_sfbyox.jpg

IPO_license_after_upgrading_and_installing_PLDS_cho0bm.jpg
license_status_l0czcu.jpg

Whoever did your upgrade licences didn't do it properly.

The VMPro Recordings Administrator Licence should have been updated to a VM Media Manager Licence.

| ACSS SME |

You might be able to upgrade it through PLDS if you have the LAC code or ITSS can help you.

You can also create a 30 day license in PLDS if you need it fixed now but you need to add all licenses to that.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

This issue has been resolved!!!!!!

After upgrading the IPO from 9.1 to 11.0 , the Voicemail Channel reservations under System-- Voicemail got reserved all available channel to Auto-attendant. We have made the AA reservation channel number to '0' and kept all channel to Unreserved.

Luckily it starts working after this change made...

The below URL is detailing about the Voicemail Reservation channel configuration.

vmchannel_d65lou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back