Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngmelodie

Vendor
Jun 29, 2004
US
I am trying to add a networked extention from one site to another. Example GO site 552-6701 to voice mail box JB 694-4012. The phone from GO is call forward to JB site. When some one calls GO and is forward to JB if the user does not answer goes to voice mail. Only it tells the caller that 552-6701 does not subscribe.
Both phones have cls sfa. I am able to added it to call pilot but it does not pick-up. Any assistance would be great. ;.]

Hi Mel, it's TB!
How's things at my Favorite Power and Light company?

Add the extension for the JB site to the "adiitional lines" field of the GO mailbox. The Meridian Mail system can't answer a line that is not defined under the primary number called.

Call me at 904.470.4214, I'd like to know if my recommendation is successful!

The phone number is already defined when transfered to the call pilot plays there is no scriber. Anywhere else to look or should I open a case ???? Thanks

So the question is.

Are the Mbox #'s 4 digits i/e 4012?
Then have you added "6701" to MBX 4012?

If so, then try adding 5526701 to MBOX 4012.

p.s. I don't think you need SFA on either set as the fna for 4012 would send any calls to voicemail. (as it sounds like it's programmed)

Second Level Call Forward No Answer enhances Flexible Call Forward No
Answer by forwarding unanswered calls twice. The following example best
illustrates this enhancement.
Party A places a call to extension 5000, which does not answer. Extension
5000 has Call Forward No Answer (CFNA) allowed and extension 6000
defined as its CFNA number. The call forwards to extension 6000. This is the
first level CFNA.
Extension 6000 also does not answer the call. This telephone has a Call
Forward No Answer and Second Level Call Forward No Answer allowed
Class of Service (FNA and SFA). As it has a CFNA number of 7000, it
forwards there. This is the second level of Call Forward No Answer. Note that
the forwarding DN is always obtained from the currently ringing telephone.

cheers.
eso

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Both sets at each site have the cfw external allowed as he also forwards sometimes to his cell. As for the extention DN 5526701 is what is programed. When CP plays its' recording, plays the subscriber at 5526107 does not subscripe. I MM this is what we would use to determine what digits were needed. Any other thoughts on this.......Thks

same thing i have here, put 5526107 as an ext dn, surprised that it would take it since i have a dn 5526 but it did and it fixed the problem..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME ON THIS ISSUE !!!!
We use 8 for Ac 1 which was part of the issue. As Joan does not state the subscriber for mailbox 5524012, which in the past would let you know what input was needed. The trunks are passing on the 8 but she does not tell you. Any way add 85524012 tok. Again thanks

strange to see that but as long as it works take the rest of the week off

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back