Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolagal985

IS-IT--Management
Nov 27, 2013
US
Hi,
I seem to be struggling to get holiday greetings to work. I finally got it to work last week for our Mardi Gras holiday here in New Orleans. Today, I'm trying to change it back to 5 rings and the Call Pilot picks up to answer but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can someone offer some instructions on how to 1 set up a holiday greeting where the caller hears the greeting for the holiday on that specific date and 2. How do I set the normal operating business days for the phone to ring 5 times and then go to our voicemail box. Right now it's going to the auto attendant and I don't want it to.

Thank you!

I could write out everything you need to know but It'd take quite a while.

My suggestion would be to bring in a Nortel tech to give you administrator training.

My main issue at this point isn't the holiday. I need to figure out how to get the call pilot to pick up calls. Can't get a tech out here today.

Get one out tomorrow.
We cant read minds, show screen shots or something.
Also make sure your software is up to date as issues with holiday modes on earlier versions.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back