Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Voice Mail - How to Program Auto Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jke55

IS-IT--Management
Jul 3, 2002
US
How do you program auto attendant on a Meridian 1 Opt 11 and Call Pilot voice mail system?

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you have Application Builder in your CallPilot?
The Auto Attendant can be built by using this App builder.
Its sort of a GUI based interface. Once done you will have to create an entry in the Service Directory List (VSDN).

Let me know if you have App builder purchased in your license.

Jurgen

Yes, I do have applicaton builder, and that is actually where I had started attempting to build the flow for the auto attendant.

Hello,

That's good. Now once you are done in the App Builder, you should not have any icons with a pink border. That means,the program is incomplete. There are some options that must be enabled and cannot be hidden. (i.e. 'No Response' for Voice Menus). Also, you will not be able to see the App Id in the Services Directory.

Once you have made sure there are no errors, simply add the number (i.e. '0' for calls being bounced from operator) in the Services Directory and just point it to the AppBuilder Id you just created.

Hope this helps.
JurgenV

Where do I send the "Success" -> End to????
I have one on my General Mailbox, one on Extension dial,
one on dial by name, one on the call transfer to the operator. Do I even need the success outputs?
The "ENDS" were the only things that were highlighted pink.
I hid the success outputs and my Auto attendant application is not showing up in the Service Directory number area when I try to create the Service DN.

Hi,

For the 'End' simply point it to the END icon at the bottom (there is a flow created below each new voice app. with rotary dial and stuff)
Some outputs are standard and its mandatory to be used. And as long as there are pink borders, you will not get to see it in the Services Directory list.

Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back