Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot time error

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel26

Technical User
Jun 18, 2007
SD
We have a problem with the time of the callpilot 201i release 3.03.06.
Some users complained that when they heard the message, it said that they received the message at 2:00 pm when it was still 1:20pm.
Thanks.

daniel26...do you have daylight savingstime patches
installed?

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Hi strmwalker, just if u can tell me if is a call server patch,signaling server patch or a call pilot patch and if u know the patch id can u send it to me please.

Thanks.

daniel26...it is a callpilot server patch CP303S02G07S.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

To help until you get the patch, just reset the time on the server, re-run configuration wizard and the time will resync after the reboot of the server.

You can't just restart the server, that won't work.

The patch is readily available on the MPL site.

Hope this holds you over until you get your patch loaded.

JOhn

We already installed this patch CP303S02G07S
and we rebooted the server but we got same problem today
from a user when he tried to hear his messages he got a one hour delay between the message and the real time.
Any suggestions?

Did you re-run configuration wizard. You have to do this for it to kick in. I tried just loading the patch and that didn't work either.

You don't have to change anything, just run the config wizard. (dont' forget to skip language install)

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back