Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscaton

Vendor
Dec 11, 2002
US
I have a customer who has installed a Call Pilot 100 and selected Call center as the primary application. Obviously yiou get no mailboxes with this.... Does anyone know how to take it back to the orignal setting so I can apply the correct NVM application? I have already tried reinstall and it comes back with the call center setup. I suspect a method using the serial connection...

u CAN DO IT THU THE SERIAL CONNECTION OR A TELNET SESION BUT U HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AS U ARE IN THE SHELL COMMANDS

THE LOGIN FOR THE SERIAL CONNECTION IS

Login= tas
Password= POU4F3

BUT BE CAREFUL THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS WAY

If I said it, It has to be true.
Mario Mazza

Yes you can gain entry to do it but then what do you do? It's more dangerous to tell him how to open the door to the China shop with no additional information. Just don't open the door unless you know. Don't do it on a customer. Do it in the shop...ok.
darnold@americaii.com

Consulting -
"If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem."

sorry but the reason I didnt give u the exact procedude is because I've never personally done it.
I do know there is a reset command in there and a reboot command and a few others that might be able to help you.

If I knew more I would tell u. Im sure there are a few others in here that might be able to give u the exact procedure.

If I said it, It has to be true.
Mario Mazza

Thanks for the help. IF anyone knows what to do next it would be greatly appreciated. If you want to reply directly off the board feel free to email me at chris@catonconsulting.com

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back