Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Reporter - Building Block Summary Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlert

MIS
Nov 1, 2005
US
I am attempting to run this report and am having problems filtering the data.

I have an Application with an ID of 1099. When I go into the Selection Criteria on the Building Block Summary Report, I have selected "Service App ID" "Is Equal To" "1099" in the three fields.

Now, I then want to filter further down to only select the "Menu" items and not the "Announcement" items.

When I attempt to filter by either Block Type or Block Name, I either get blank reports or I get an error.

Here are some of the items in the report and I only want to select the "Menu" items.

1099 -- 1099$Eng_Menu -- Menu
1099 -- 1099$FS_MC_App_S -- Announcement
1099 -- 1099$Gen_Info_Sp -- Menu
1099 -- 1099$Change_Agts_Eng -- Call Transfer
1099 -- 1099$Gen_Info_Eng -- Menu

Could anyone provide some direction on how to select only the "Menu" items while ignoring the Announcements, Call Transfers, etc..??

Thanks in advance.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno
IT Analyst - Communications

You would want to use BLOCK NAME is equal to 1099$Eng_Menu

The value would be 1099$Eng_Menu

Make sure the value is entered exactly the way it is set up within App builder otherwise it won't find it.

This will just give you the access for that one menu. I have my reports set up this way and it works.

Thanks, I will give that a try. I appreciate the quick response.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

Thanks, that worked perfect.

David Ehlert
County of Fresno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back