Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashboosh

MIS
Mar 2, 2008
SA
Hi,
We have BCM400 installed in our corporate environment. I would like to have the following facility, please advise how to do it..
If a caller calls the extension, suppose 200, and this extension is busy, the caller should hear a recorded voice that the 'extension is busy', and ring to this extension again. Periodically notify the caller the extension is busy voice until the line is picked up by the 200 user.

I did try the 'DND on Busy' setting under the capabilities of the DN, but the voice insists the caller to dial other extension. (The number you have dialled is not available, using the dial pad, please dial the number ...)

I want without dialing again the extension number, caller stay on the line until the DN is free and picked up.

I hope i did explain well..any input is appreciated

Agree with Dasheen. BCM has Camp-on, which holds a call at an individual DN until they become available (transfer only, no AA). No refesher messages, but does have a time-out.

Adversity is Opportunity

Look into Contact Centre, this will work for you if you only had a few sets in mind. it is keycode driven and has a limited number of users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back