Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot password not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecomPA

MIS
Jul 9, 2007
US
hi all, this is a weird one. Someone in one of our field offices changed the password to Call Pilot manager and 3 hours later, that pasword does not work.

any ideas as to what i can do to get in before i call my maintenance provider? is there a back door or a default password i could try?

do you have another account with administrative priviledges? If so login with that one and reset the password for 000000.

i didn't set one up w/admin privileges so if it's in the system, i don't know.

based on the postings here, there is a way to reset the password via the server (Tools), but i don't have the login and password for that either.

so unless someone here can provide it for Release 5.0, i'm SOL. then again, asking for passwords on tek-tips is seriously frowned upon and i would probably do the same.

Find that many times users have the cap lock key on when they reset a password. Give that a try..

just a thought

Maybe. Does anyone know if the password for CP Manager w/default after a reboot?

thanks for the feedback. i opened a ticket w/our maintenance vendor and they gave me the instructions to reset the password via the Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back