Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot new user license 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyouknowthis

Technical User
Mar 26, 2007
US
I need to install new user licenses in call pilot. I have keycodes but dont know how to go about this. Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Get into the Call Pilot using your browser and a crossover and in the System menu on the left side bottom, find Installed Options.

Click on that and write down the system ID (serial number).
Retreive your keycodes and enter them at the same location.

Another question, What about in the nortel?

I know LD 143 but, can I use KUPL followed by the new keycodes or do I need it on a pc card?

Wait, I may have misdirected you. Are you speaking of a Call Pilot 4.0 or the smaller Call Pilot that connects to the Norstar ICS.

My answer was directed toward the ICS product instead of the Meridian product.

As far as the follow up question; It's been a while, but I'm thinking in the Option you load them via a PC card.

Yes I figured that out last night... In call pilot, I had to go to tools, config wizard and do a standard mode. Then I put in new keycode and rebooted server.

As for the nortel, I didn't get a pc card. I ended up going to ld 143, upgrade, software upgrade & then features and paramaters. Then entered in all the info from the software page from nortel.

Sorry about that pal, I'm glad you got it figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back