Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Messaging / My CallPilot Software Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i4cs

IS-IT--Management
May 12, 2014
US
Hi Everyone. I'm trying to be able to view messages in the inbox for a Nortel Call Pilot 100. I've downloaded the desktop player and still can't seem to view the messages. Apparently, I need the MyCall Server software for this to work. Anyone know where I can obtain this? I have 1 unified messaging seat loaded on the system. I normally deal with Asterisk systems, so the whole Nortel /Avaya licensing thing drives me insane.

Not sure what MyCall Server is.

You need to install Unified Messaging software (now called Desktop Messaging) to the users PC.
You view that there is a message in your Outlook Inbox or what ever email you are using that is compatible.
You need the Callpilot Player installed to listen to the .VBK file (the recorded message).

Be careful of compatibility with Outlook and OS versions.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Sorry about the typo... I was meaning the MyCallPilot software. It's a web application that allows users to log in and view their voice-mails. I have the player software... I just cant seem to find a copy of the desktop messaging client.

Just as an FYI.. but I had so much trouble in getting Desk top messaging to work w/ Outlook 2010/Windows 7, that I just went with the Message Forwarding Rule. Works great, was easy to install and no more problems.

A Tek-Tip Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back