Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Messaging - How do I change the time night mode kicks in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutality101

Technical User
Nov 3, 2008
US
We have a BCM 50 with Call Pilot Messaging, we currently have it setup that night mode kicks in at 4:00 pm. I need to change it to 5:00 pm. Is this a simple change? Can anyone help me with this? Any other information needed please let me know.

Steps taken:
CallPilot Manager - Auto-Attendant – Greeting Tables – Changed the time in the "Evening" column to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. I did this for each of the 4 Tables we have. It didn't do the trick. I'm lost.

Thanks

You need to define, Night Mode. Is it a different greeting or is it that the calls got o the AA immediately instead of the recpt. What happens different in Night Mode as compared to normal?

Adversity is Opportunity

It's both, different greating and kicks in immediately.

Greeting: Your After Hours greeting is generally number 4. So you want to move After Hours up an hour, not Evening.

Immediate AA: This is in Telephony programming. You need to set up a Service Mode. Put your incoming lines in Ring Group 2, assign your Vmail DN (Ftr985) to that Ring Group, remove the Attndt. which is there by default and make sure The Control Set is your Attndt, (most likely alraedy done.)
Then apply a Service Mode button Ftr871 to your Attndt. Then that button will toggle between immediate AA or normal business.

Adversity is Opportunity

It doesn't look like we are using table 3 & 4. The image shows how each table is set up. Also, do I need to reboot the system for this type of change?
GT1-4.jpg

Thanks.

Oh, I'm ok with the telephony programing. It's Call Pilot that drive me crazy. Thanks again.

Greeting Table 1 for sure, it's the number of the After Hours Greeting, usually 4, could be 2. No reboot required.

Adversity is Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back