Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot message into Outlook inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilNobles

Technical User
Jul 3, 2007
US
I know that there is a program out there to allow me to transfer new messages into my outlook inbox when they come into my callpilot in box on microsoft outlook. But I cannot remember what it is, I think it was like freeshare or something like that. Anyone out there know?

Thanks Neil

do you have the seats for desktop meassaging?if so thats how
you get your messages to outlook.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

Yes I have the messages showing up in my outlook, I would just like for them to be transfered over to my INBOX from my CALLPILOT INBOX. I know I seen something on here about it a while ago I just can't remember what it is.

Create an outlook rule that moves the messages.

NeilNobles...look at your callpilot KEYCODES and see if
you have the seats for callpilot DESKTOP MESSAGING and if you do is it loaded on the clients pc that you want the
messages to go to.without this it will not work.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

I have unified messaging keycodes, I have the voicemails and faxes showing up in the call pilot inbox on outlook. We have tried setting up a rule in outlook to transfer but it will not work, I thought I rememre reading that there is a free program that you can install on the computer that will transfer it to the out look inbox from the callpilot inbox. Thanks for everyones comments though. I will keep looking to see if I can find anything, I think that it was called freeshare or something like that.

what you're looking for is a feature that has to be turn on from the exchange server. Once turned on, you'll have an option in your mail profile to have all incomming messages to to sent to 1 inbox or multiple inboxes if you have more than 1 and vice versa.

The feature used to be called Mail Delivery Option under Exchange 5.5 not sure if its the same now, haven't been an exchange admin for quite some time now

What software version and service update package is your CallPilot on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back