Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Menu System and Integration into Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

al30al30

MIS
May 6, 2005
CA
Hi,

I've created a menu system for the various departements of my company and am trying to integrate into the main company number. When I do a PRT on the main number it is an LDN. When I go into LD 21 to do a PRT on the LDN I am nowhere closer to integrating the menu system.

I did create an ACDN number in the PBX and SDN in Call Pilot as an entry point into the Menu System.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Does your LDN ring to a console? If you want it to terminate directly on voice mail, you need to take it off the console and out of the CDB.

It does ring to a console, but the idea is that if the receptionist is busy the voice menu system would kick in or depending on the time of day i.e. after hours it would kick in.

So if I understand this, you want an Auto Attendant with an option for each departement of your Cie? Is your main number coming in on a DID route? If so, redirect it to your menu number ACDN (LD 49, IDC) and have 0 on your menu go the receptionist otherwise (if not a DID, maybe a COT) auto terminate each member of the COT route to your menu number ACDN. You may want to have a TOD schedule in front of your main menu.

I could be using the wrong wording. But I've built a switchboard menu system in call pilot and now want to implement into the incoming number where the receptionist has a console m2250. So when if she's not there or gone for the day she sends it to the menu system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back