Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

norstan

Technical User
Feb 6, 2005
US
Hi All,

I have just taken on a new account. This customer has a Call Pilot 150, is there a standard login/password for this system? If not, how can I get the login/password?

Thank You!

Depends on what your using..
If set..you would do feature 983 then password
If using LAN/ and or XRSS OVER CABLE
go to web brower ADDRESS OF CP150)to access CP MANAGER and login username psswrd their...
If you don't know the IP..check to see if the cp device has a label from previous tech identifying IP..
If not...Straight through serial from CP150 to Com Port to lap top/pc for Hyperterminal session..recycle CP150 and watch it load..it should tell you the IP their...
PHEWW..I'm dun..good luck

I am connecting to the Call Pilot direct via serial com port...The system is asking me for the Login and password, I don't have the login or password...I was wondering if there is a standard login and password like there is on the Nortel ICS system?

If you don't know it, can't you reset the login password using F985? 9, resetsmpswd. 1xx20000

Due what jmwb said first, Then try feature 983 at log screen enter 1020000 for three digit extensions or 10020000 for four digit extensions. if you get in to the call pilot by the phone password has been reset.

When you recyle the power on the callpilot with serial cable attached it will tell you the IP address. Ounce you know the IP address use a cross over cable from your laptop nick card to the call pilot. Open IE browser in the adress bar of IE type adress of callpilot Then hit enter at the main login screen enter the password. if you have reset the password will be 000 or 0000.

good luck

kgrant

You don’t program it via serial.
If you don’t know how to get in, what do you expect to do once you are able to make access. I mean, why would you "take a new account" where you apparently don’t know the system. You are not doing your customer any favors.

Hey Bkrike..
Thats why I usually don't spell ever single password and detail. They should know this stuff..

Anyway..maybe it'll open the customer up to a trained Norstar Tech somewhere..
Or just lead the customer over to this site! hahahaha..
Ahh..what do ya do..:-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back