Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot check messages remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxkid1

Technical User
May 29, 2005
US
We have a Call Pilot 150 with 3.1 sw. When calling our main number after hours, the AA answers and starts playing the greeting. Normally we can press ** and then our mailbox number (which is the same as our extensions) and our password and we can check our messages. Now for some reason the AA greeting keeps playing no matter what. ** will not stop it, ## will not stop it, nothing seems to stop it. I rebooted it before we left this evening and it still does not work. We use the web based gui for programming the Call Pilot, is there something we could have changed that would cause this behavior?

Thanks

Check to make sure that you have not enabled Touch -Tone Gate by mistake.

Thanks for the reply pccal. I checked and Touchtone gate is not enabled. I'm not sure what it could be.

Thanks

I forgot to mention that we have skillsets setup and reporting as well.

Thanks

Is the Call Pilot accepting any DTMF, or just not **?

Adversity is Opportunity

Here is what we have found. We have a line that is not in the skillset. When we call it we are able to access the mailboxes and check messages. Perhaps it does not work with the main line on the skillset. So we are going to just use the line that we can access mailboxes remotely.

Thanks

In a Skillset, allow for a transfer option at the first CC Greeting to transfer to the AA.. Once you're in the AA you can dial extensions, check mailboxes, etc..

--DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back