Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot - CCR selections don't work always 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaSea

Vendor
Sep 22, 2005
US
System is a MICS 6.1 with a CP150. 8 x 32, Inbound calls are answered by AA and promped to enter ext # if known or press 1,2,3...etc for departments. Callers sometimes receive a message that says "invalid Ext number" when they have entered a valid ext.

It does not happen always, but does enough to be a problem. Customer has verified the problem from on site. My tests have not simulated the problem. Suspected user error, but it happens too frequently.

Any Ideas?

Have you installed the DSP Patch I know that the the CP 2.1 had DTMF problems and that was suppose to correct them.

Hawks..thnaks no I haven't. I think this is a 2.1. Where do I get it and how is it installed?

it is on the nortel (secure) website - or you may get it from the vendor that sold you the product

run the file in a PC connected to the CP (direct/ netwrok)
enter the IP address of the CP
reboot the CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back