Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot CCR question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressAltF4

Technical User
Aug 5, 2004
This is the problem:

- only in the night mode:
Line 1,2,3 -> answered by one CCR (let's say no 1) after 0 rings
Line 4 -> answered by other CCR (let's say no 2) after 0 rings

- in the second CCR he wants when somebody press 2 the voice mail will transfer the call to an external number (cell)

How can I do this?

I made Table1 (CCR1 assigned) and Table2 (CCR2 assigned) and in AA - Lines - I programmed lines to be answered by Table1 (Line 1,2,3) and Table2 (Line 4).

I create a ringing group with only the CP DN; Make night service Manual; place the lines into the same ringing group the CP DN is in; Program F871 to a button on 21.

But when I tested Line 1,2,3,4 were answered only by Table 1.
Also when I tried to make an outside transfer from Voicemail the system said: there is no route available (I programmed a pool available for this transfer)

go into feature 9 8 3->AA->lines->line 4 ->Table set to 2 instead of 1

as for the transfer what is the actual settings put in to pool and phone for the external transfer path?

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Don't put line 4 in the same ring group because if you do and the CP DN is set to answer that group it will answer with table 1.

AA -> lines -> Line 4 is programmed to be answered by Table2
for the transfer -> CCR 2 -> Path 2 -> Transfer -> Ext -> use line 3 -> number ... but the voice mail said there is no route

And if I don't put line 4 in the same ring group how this line will be answered by VM in the night mode?

I think you should be ok with only one ring group since the ring group only sends the ring to the CP but test it out anyway by making up another ring group and turning it on.

Since you set line 3 to be the line used vm does not look at the pool and if that line is busy it will not select you might want to clear the line and set poola (1) under pool.

what are the first 5 digits that you programmed to number in path 2?

JerryReeve
com-sys.com

I programmed only the number: 7455698

you might need the 9 to start it off with, it may be you need to make a destination code for the number instead of straight dialing.

JerryReeve
com-sys.com

Thanks guys, finally I fixed the problems but your suggestions were helpfully.

The problem with outside transfer was actually a programming thing. After I programmed the trunk mode as "super" for lines I didn't have any problem to dial out.

For AA I programmed Table2 (CCR1) for Lines 1,2,3 and Table3 (CCR2) for line 4.

In AA - Lines - I put answer NO
I created ringing group 01 with VM extensions.
I assigned lines to be answered in night mode by group01

tested, everything works fine

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back