Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Application Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWEB

Vendor
Oct 10, 2007
US
Does anyone know how to unlock an Application when it is locked by a user? I think it is a result of not backing out of Application Builder correctly. When I try to open it it says "Application is locked. If opened, it can no longer be recovered from another copy. Do you wish to continue?" What happens if I continue? I don't want to take it out of service.

Thanks in advance.

It will open as normal. Then, Save As, and make a copy so you can have an original to work from. Keep the working copy to make changes to, and again save the updates to that backup copy. Save that backup copy to your PC or laptop for safe keeping.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

So, did that work for you?

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help? Call Me Now!

I am working on a Callpilot that has an application locked and I cannot open it with any PC. How do I get it opened so that I can work on itll

you may need to reboot the callpilot server itself...the application has'nt been closed correctly.

Access the server (not manager).

Open windows explorer, navigate to:

D:\Nortel\FileTransfer

If you have a file in here, its likely to be the one locking you up. Delete and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back