Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot Application Builder 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sienz

Programmer
Jul 23, 2002
US
Hi guys,
I just installed Call Pilot Client in my PC. but I can not use the Application Builder. I can open it but I can not used it. Do I need to install Application Builder separately from separate CD ?

Thanks much

Sanjaya

NOPE, WHAT TYPE OF WINDOWS DO YOU HAVE

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

What version of Call Pilot do you have? 2.01.27 has an app builder pep of cp20127038a from the nortel site!

Call Pilot 1.07.

Thanks Much
sienz

IF I REMEMBER CLIENT IS NOT SUPPORTED ON XP

That client isn't support on Windows XP. The only problem I've ever had is that the application builder won't work. Everything else seems to work fine.

i dont know the answer to your original question. however i run the callpilot admin client 1.07 (build 1.07.09.09) on my xpPro sp1 box fine. our "app" was already built when i inherited this beast but have succesfully been able to modify it. i have not created a new app from scratch.

default install with the admin client.

-bob

WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS THAT YOU WILL GET NO HELP FROM ANY VENDOR, BECAUSE IT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY NORTEL. IF IT WORKS IT WORKS IF NOT YOUR SCREWED

Hi,

I had the same problem. I can istall it but cannot use. I downloaded the updated software with the help of my vendor and it can now work in my XP.

It's not the same issue as the symposium client running on XP and intel chips. The JRE didn't take so you had to manually install the components individually.

Jason

Where's the button @.

There is a PEP out for this, NM010709G093C. First, you need to have the latest client version, 1.07.09.13 (which is Service Update 4). It addresses the problem of when AppBuilder is launched on WinXP and is connected to a CallPilot server and new application is created, cannot drag any AppBuilder power block from palette into workspace. Therefore, unable to create new applications in AppBuilder in WinXP.

Here are the steps:

1) Ensure you install this PEP on a client machine that has CallPilot Admin Client version 01.07.09.13 (SU4).
2) Ensure that ALL CallPilot Client Applications including the reporter listener and reporter download are closed.
3) Also, ensure the CallPilot server has been installed with or updated to SU-04

I have a similar question. I can access CallPilot remotely at my desktop, but couldn't use Application Builder. I installed application builder on my Win2000 Pro desktop and when I click on application builder in CallPilot I get a message "Server not available, please check connection". What configuration changes do I need to make?

Kim

Callpilot manager needs to be installed on the callpilot server and webserver if you use it for reporter- application builder needs to be installed on the cleint pc. I would recomend useing the 1a version for 3.02 since it is backward compatible to 2.01.26--it is a stand-alone pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back