Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot application builder issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWIF

MIS
Apr 9, 2003
US
Help- I can access application builder, but when I select our "main menu" it had errors and states cannot pull application from server- this is from my client. Can application builder be pulled from the call pilot server? I can't find it. My calls are currently routing to incorrect greeting

may need to boot the server... you can install app builder or the server but at one time it was not recogmended.. does the customer make their own changes? i've seen a problem were that saved the app wrong and needed that cleared up

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

That is what I thought- any special procedures to reboot Call pilot? Any issues if folks are in the middle of accesing a voicemail during the reboot?

have you checked the netwrok connection on the box with app builder?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes- I can access other menus from app builder. What happen is I tried to access a menu from app builder from home via VPN and I lost connection. Now in the office when I first tried to open this menu it first said it could not get a good copy click yes or no. I tried no first then yes, now it cannot retrieve this menu. Again I can pull up other menus ???

What error are you getting. Take a look at it and post. I just ran through this, but I need to know the exact pop up error you are getting.

That menu was never closed with you losing connection. You have to reboot the system to recover. We never use VPN to access call pilot. To many issues.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help?

Ok- mystery solved. A reboot did not fix it but it appeared a file was created in the Nortel/data directory that once deleted corrected the problem. Yup... no more VPN, I will remote into my desktop from this point forward...

I am soon saying goodbye to my Nortel gear. We are forklifting to a new Voip system- choosing between Siemens and Microsoft Lync..

Thanks for the help everyone !!!!

Rob Drouin
Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back