Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot and UM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYLSFAN

Programmer
Apr 13, 2005
US
I understand this isn't an outlook forum, but i know someone has ran into this before.

I want my call pilot messages to forward from my call pilot store to my inbox. So, i make a rule. Run the rule and all the message move to my inbox, however, next message in doesn't, it still goes to the Call Pilot inbox. Almost like i have to run the rule, it doesn't run automatically.

Any thoughts?

TIA

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

Use the latest call pilot installer. V5.xxx or something like that. When you are installing this it give you the option of where to receive your messages

Send a screenshot of the message rule and I'll have a look. I may be able to test it.

Did you know that, no the BCM50 R3 and BCM450, you can have the BCM email the WAV/TIFF file to the mail server, so it really does go into your inbox first?

This has the advantage that you don't need to have Outlook running for the messages to end up in the correct inbox.

To accomplish you goal, you can simply not use the integration software for outlook.

All you need to do is log into your mailbox manager http://[ip of bcm]/mailboxmanager

Forward your messages to your email address, then your rule will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back