Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call pilot acd enhanced reporting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jriley1680

Programmer
Jun 18, 2006
US
I am having a problem connecting to the call pilot for reporti ng. I can connect to call pilot manager and voice mail manager without a problem, but when i try to get live data from the acd or reports it says it cannot connect to the call pilot.

i connected to the acd reports the first time when it was setup but it downloaded 75% and would never let me connect again. Ive done all the setting required to make it work from the book (i think). need help thx in advance

What reporting software are you trying to use to generate reports? Call Pilot Reporter is what works with Call Pilot which doesn't run on ACD/CDN statistics.

i am using reporting for call center,, this is for a call pilot 150 with enhanced acd.I cant get live status displays or report info from the call pilot, when i try to connect for reporting it tells me that it cant connect to the call center, but everything else works call pilot manager and connecting to the server but just no reports or live stats. call pilot is 3.0

You may want to check the BCM forum....this Call Pilot forum is mainly for the Call Pilot that goes to the PBXs. Someone on the BCM forum should be able to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back