Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eunderkoffler

Technical User
Apr 8, 2008
US
There is one number that is giving us some issues. When we call the number the voicemail pics up like normal, but right after the recording it says:

"meridian mail will disconnect in 10 seconds, press # to continue"

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Is this a mailbox or an application?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I would log into the mailbox and listen to the greetings. Verify that message you are hearing isn't somehow just a part of the greeting. If it isn't you might delete and rebuild the mailbox. Verify you put it into a COS that other mailboxes are using.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

The title of the post says "Call Pilot 4.5" yet the message says "meridian mail will disconnect in 10 seconds, press # to continue"

I suspect that one number isn't going to Call Pilot in that case.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Here is the funny thing:

We used to have meridian mail, but we all now have CallPilot. The other thing is that it only happens when people with VOIP (CS1000) call this particular number. We currently have about 150 users using VOIP. (CS1000) It is only happening to this one number. The rest of college is on the SL100 system, 1000+ users and it works fine for them when they call this particular number.

Your MerMail system is still connected, and it is answering this number.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

I'd be checking the HUNT/FDN/EHT/EFD of that number.

It's possible there is a CDP or steering code issue somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back