Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 2.01 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtphoneman

Programmer
Dec 18, 2004
US
I have a extension on a option 81c with succ 3.0 that I need to go to a Auto Attendant when called. I was told that AA would only answer on incoming C.O. trunks. Is that true or can I make the extension call foward to AA?

Thanks

if you put the dn of any ext in the vsdn table, the auto att will answer.. everytime that call forwards to mail, to use a mailbox with the same dn, add an express mail from the menu service... i use that for depts that want a menu if the att does not answer and it goes to mail

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

call pilot freezes up once a month, i have to go and physically reset it for access. Do you have any clue what might be happening. i am not able to access through the clan, elan or the call pilot modem.

When our Callpilot kept freezing we looked at the CPU and found that call processing was taking up 100% of the CPU. It ended up being a corrupt file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back