Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 w/ Outlook 2007? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DueE

Technical User
Jan 29, 2002
US
Customer has CP150, Rls 3.0. They upgraded from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 and the Unified Messaging wasn't compatible. Anyone know if it would be now and what version of UM client software is required?
Thanks!

DueE

You may want to read this thread

thread799-1468853

it looks like 2003 is the last version it supports.

I'm not sure if Nortel would have a patch to Outlook 2007

Unified Messaging is not compatible with 2007... my work around was to create an IMAP account and then just use the call pilot player to listen to the messages. It worked for me.

NTL555

Thanks for both responses. I'll get the work around info to the PM and get her thoughts...I'll bet a donut she'll have more questions..

Thanks again!

DueE

Has Outlook 2007 changed in six months? Might BCM 50 be compatable with Outlook 2007?

Arr r rrr rrr rr r

"..second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.."

VVV

Not yet.
But, I recently read a post that discussed using Unified Messaging from Meridian CallPilot, which is compatible with Outlook 2007. I believe the version was 5.0.
Using the s/w on Norstar or BCM is not supported by Nortel, but from what I read it does work just fine.

-SD-

..read the same info on CP5.0 was kinda hoping )($(*@&&#&__*$#$ Nortel would have updated Norstar in the same manor. Can state from experience Norstar Call Pilot does NOT work with outlook 2007. Perhaps the 'it works anyway' is with BCM

Arr r rrr rr r

"..second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.."

VVV

The PBX UM works on a BCM with user having Outlook 2007,no harm in trying it with the CP on a Norstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back