Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 just dosen't let you access Voice Mails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foliveras

Programmer
Aug 23, 2002
US
THIS IS Strange!

I've installed a Call Pilot 150 on a Norstar MICS 6.1 with 2 PRI's and about 75 extensions. I also installed the 60-day "Try before buy" maximum VM (300 mailboxes) option. When the 60-day period expired, there's no way to access ANY of the mailboxes. Ever heard of this? I backed up the whole thing and if it still dosen't work, I'll guess I'll reinstall the whole thing. Any help would be appreciated!

so you are having trouble using the voicemails after the trial period has expired? Not sure thats gonna happen.

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

That's why it's called a 60 day trial, after 60 day's if you don't buy new keycodes it stops working.

Yes... but it has the 32 mailboxes it comes with and I added 32 more VM seats... I had about 70 alltogether with the trial. But none would work!

CP 150 doesn't come with 32 mailboxes. You have to purchase the number of vm seats you will need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back