Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 Call Center 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlary

Vendor
May 27, 2008
US
Hello,
I have question about the Call Pilot 150 Contact Center.
The customer has a MICS with CP 150 and using the contact center with 10 agents. How many people can be in que on this particular model. I would say 4-8 at any given time due to amount of ports but not sure, is there a definite answer. And what would happen if the que was full and you tansferred a call into the que?

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - J.G.

Call Pilot 3.1

Configured agents (available agent IDs)
Basic: 20
Enhanced: 100

Maximum active calls per skillset:
Basic: 15
Enhanced: 30

The queue would max at Vmail ports, which is 8.

Adversity is Opportunity

Like hawks mentionned 15 active calls in Basic and 30 in advanced per skillset but only 8 peoples at the same time will be able to hear the patience message since there's only 8 ports on a CP150.

Ok guys, thanks for the input back, much appreciated. That is what I figured, only 8 in que at any given time.

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - J.G.

You can have more that 8 people in the que. 8 is the max number of recordings or processes the callpilot can do. As long as the callers are offset and they dont all ring in at the same time there can be multiple people in "Que" 15 on Basic and 30 on Intelligent.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back