Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 150 Basic Call Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltaTelman

Vendor
Nov 6, 2005
CA
I have a customer with a CallPilot Release 3.1. We have activated basic call centre with 5 agents. On occasion a customer is stuck in the call centre ACD even though the agents are logged in and not ready is not actived, the caller stays in the ACD. The only way the agents can get the caller, is to log out again, and log in and then the caller is sent to a agent.
This happens on occasion, and not all of the time.

Any ideas

I'd start by having everyone log out, disable the skillset, re-enable it, then log in. If that fails, reboot the CP.

I have tried your suggestions of logging everybody out and log back in, as well as rebooting the CP. The problem still comes back, but it is intermittent.

Make sure you are not running any Norstar Remote Utilities via a RAD while ACD is in use. There are some conflicts.

MarvO said it

At least that is eliminated then. I have not encountered the problem that you are having, that I am aware of.

MarvO said it

Have ver 31.10.14.22. Does some neat tricks with the CCR tree disappearing. Again sporadic. Nortel response, pay us some more money and we will upgrade to software that works. Nothin free for the end user from Nortel :)

Well ...
Nortel barely gives their vendors anything for free.
They are in a bad way right now and are working hard towards recovering from their bankruptcy so the upper tier of management can get their undeserved bonuses.

Many vendors have the s/w and can do the upgrade for you, or you can find a resource online that can provide the s/w and assist with the upgrade remotely.

-SD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back