Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

allworx

Vendor
Jun 11, 2008
Can you program a mailbox to external transfer to a cell phone using feature 71 and yes customer has external transfer for telco if possible how do you program this from what i've gathered was insert a # before the number please let me know if this correct Thanks...

i would just use the outbound xfer feature...you set this up by going into the users mbox f981 pswd...then the end user needs to re-record their personal grtg to say if you would like to reach me on my cell press 7 now and 7 will route the call, just make sure that your lines are set in a pool which they probably already are but I would double check.

Setting up 7 in mailbox for external transfer does release the trunk that it grabs from the pool? if not how can i set it up for hook flash so that the telco assumes the trunk?

Thank you guys for all your help much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back