Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100 Voice Mail box informational vs. Subscriber

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealKMK

IS-IT--Management
Jun 17, 2009
US
I have a call Pilot 100 system with 16 users When I attempted to create the 15th users Voice mailbox it only comes up as an informational mailbox and won't let me change it to Subscriber. As far as I have been able to determine the call pilot 100 should allow 40 mailboxes to be created. Not sure why I can't get past 14. Is there some way to get into the call pilot and set parameters? Any assistance would be appreciated.

you dont have anymore licenses.
you may need more.

"Friends,Romans,Countrymen lend me your ears I come to ask for help and to give it, lets not argue on who is best or worst lets just help each other

How do I get more? How are they installed? Thanks for your help.

Disregard the last post. I called my vendor, Atlas Phones and got the license problem resolved.
Thanks again for you assistance.

Just got the new Call Pilot from my Vendor with 25 licenses on it. Read through the PDF installation file that came with it on a disk. it says that the CP can be accessed using a crossover cable and then pulling up the Call Manager using my browser. it says use the 192.168.110.10 ip address. I can see by the lights on the front that the 10/100 is on and the data lite is flashing but nothing ever comes up in the browser. Eventually is just says "Explorer can't display this page". So I installed the CP and initialized by the telphone method as per the instructions. Reprogrammed all the voicemail boxes. the only problem now is that the After hours General Delivery mailbox can't be reached. All the phone messages go to extension 21 which is not the GD mailbox. I have the Auto Attendant on and pointing to extension 24 but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions here that can lead me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back