Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALL PILOT 100 ERROR CODE

Status
Not open for further replies.

poq

Programmer
Nov 10, 2005
US
Hello,

Item: CallPilot 100
Software: 3.1
Issue: We have the unit connected via hyperterminal. We are getting the following error message when doing a start up.
---------------------------------
Login: Starting Access/2 and Voicemail
SysConfig file does not exist. Use default!!!
Open File Error 4
Opening DSP Msg logfile
CadClassPubInit: Error Code = 4
-----------------------------------
Any help would be greatful!

This unit will not link up to a Norstar system.

normal messages ... let it sit for 15/20 minutes (like exsmogger said i'm assuming you have it connected to a compatible norstar)

you may need to change the language files to your requirement

Yes, I am connected to a working system. We have experience with these units. The message is still the same after one hour. Other units are linking up fine when tested in the place of this unit.

Check the I.P. address. If it's different than the default, change it back to default.

You probably should default it anyway. I had this problem with an older CP 100 before.

So, bootloader in bottom slot. power up, go thru cycle. hyperterminal says bootloader finished... power down, take out bootloader, insert software and power up?

bootloader comes in the very begining ... this one is after the control has been transferred to the CF

What is the Norstar version?
Have you connected stations to both the ports?

7.1 software, mics, connected to one station.

After giving it a while to boot, under Maint/port dn status, is the KSU seeing the vm?

connect to both - or ensure it is in 'A'
check the status like rikrodgers said

and watch the entire bootup sequence from power up (on teh serial port)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back