Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call pilot 100 and Nortel MICS Night Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

It wire techs

Vendor
Dec 5, 2017
US
I have a client with a Call Pilot 100 and Nortel MICS. Is there a way I can play a night message at will. when I push the night button and not by the schedule.

I thought I had this working before where it would plat a day message when not in night mode and a night message when I pushed the night button. The problem is every time i get it functioning the way they want they screw with it and call me all in emergency mode.

Thankx for your help

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

Service Modes on the KSU will only tell what DN or DN's should ring, manually or scheduled.
Scheduled Times on the Voice Mail will only dictate what greeting should play

The designed manual way to play a specified greeting is to use F982 and "close" the business.
This will then play the "Non-Business" greeting defined in Table X, default is Greeting #4

Tell your client not to mess with "Nortel Nancy" or she will turn green and become Bionic Bitch!

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Thank you. Such a pain to tell what they changed sometimes.

Got it working again, thankx for your help

IT Wire Techs
Telephone System Repair
Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back