Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Pilot 100/150 Non business with CCR 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTL555

Technical User
Jul 1, 2003
US
Hello All,

I found out today that if you have a Call Pilot 100/150 with Greeting 1 assigned for morning afternoon and evening and a greeting 4 assigned for non business with CCR Tree 1 built and assigned for each time of the day works perfectly fine if you have Business Open set to Yes. If you set business open to NO, your CCR tree will not play.

Strange but weird. Only the Call Pilot does this. CCR works on the NAM and Flash, regardless with you have business set to yes or no.

Hope this helps everyone.

NamLy555

I believe, unlike flash or nam, its because you can have different ccr's based on time of day. If you say business closed you need to have non=business pointing to a ccr tree

actually telemarv, when you leave business open yes, and let it roll into it normally, it will play the CCR message. The minute I turn Business Open to No, the AA Menu prompt plays immediately, instead of the CCR.

Ok I’m back again, let’s see how long I will be able to respond till I get booted from this form or denied access for no apparent reason other (I think) than providing a link to help anyone. Anyway
This problem is correct with the CallPilot; however there is a MR (maintenance release) issued to correct that problem 2.10.06 MR.I hope that helps anyone.

Good Luck!

How can I get this Maintenance Release?

I am experiencing the same problem. I have a Callpilot with CCR1 configured for morning afternoon and evening and CCR2 configured for NonBusiness. When "Business Open" is set to No the AA plays instead of the CCR tree.

I need to set Business Open to No on occasion (Holidays) to force all calls to NonBusiness Tree.

Thanks for any help.

Call your vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back