Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call permission between tenants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najib.bk

Technical User
Sep 2, 2021
TN
Hi

Guys,I need help to enable call between two different tenants.I have activated call permissions on those tenants(example of configuration that i was maked attached),but unfortunately it doesn't work.
Any advise please.

Thanks in advance.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a1a9d83e-826a-4e4f-ab32-9c52eeab2387&file=Screenshot_20210911-153545_Chrome.jpg
It just two tenant ,the attached is not the case :)

You need to show the config of both tenants as both need to be marked as calling each other. Also post a trace of the call.

the config of tenant:

tik_zg1bmm.gif

tik_gj2c6e.gif

note: Same config for the second one.

Trace of call
tik_xahovg.gif

Show the whole text of the red invite at 20.47.38.902

something about it is "dropped by asset proxy" in the big red lines that means it has illegal syntax of some kind to get a 400 Bad Request as an answer.

no, that's the response of 100 trying.

I think that's the message where the red line "dropped by asset proxy" is.

I want the invite 5 lines above that. 20:47:38.907

on the right hand side of the screen on that line it says T 31520, F 31494, U 31520, P=terminating

Opps,you are right I uploaded the wrong screenshot.

Please find bellow the requested one :

tik_dlrz0q.gif

Many thanks.

That's a 200OK response to a notify. I want the invite!

2021-09-13_11-53-34_da2mw2.jpg

Dear Keyle555,That's the Invite that you wanted .When I click on Invite message that screen who appears !! I try one more time and I found same result ,always the 200OK who display as you in the screenshot.

Thanks for your reply.

That makes no sense. It looks like you hit enter on a 200OK message, not a INVITE message.

If that's true, your SM is messed up. Turn it off and on again?

Hey, Thanks for your reply
Does there any other recommendations

Hello kyle555 ,The SM issue was fixed ,please find bellow the INVITE message your requested

smtrace2_sqiaha.gif
smtrace1_wiljxn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back